The Patsystems Matching Engine (PME) is an integral part of Patsystems' trading platform.
A matching, clearing and settlement system, the PME was acquired from Exchange Network Systems in 2000 and is currently used by seven exchanges including the Indonesian Commodity & Derivatives Exchange (ICDX), Mercado a Termino de Buenos Airea (MATba) and the Turkish Derivatives Exchange (TurkDEX).
The matching engine allows Patsystems' customers to provide their clients with proprietary marketplaces in products such as commodities and foreign exchange. This enables brokers and clearers to combine proprietary markets with regulated markets, creating products that are client-specific. This is particularly valuable in eastern Europe and the Asia-Pacific region, where there is great demand for foreign exchange instruments.
- Continuous trading and auction trading
- Real-time price dissemination, order matching and trading
- Open interfaces to back office, risk management and quote vendor systems
- Fully integrated with Patsystems' architecture
- A fully integrated front-to-back solution for matching, clearing, risk management and front-end trading
- Runs on Windows NT/2000/XP
- Easy and cost effective to support
- Handles hundreds of orders per second, and can scale to thousands of orders