Analytical futures trading software
Designed for technical and system traders, hedge fund managers, commodity trading advisors and other advanced users, IQ-Trader is an excellent tool for professionals who want a comprehensive view of markets and products.
IQ-Trader enables you to perform sophisticated operations without the need for programming skills. Intelligence is in-built, intuitive, automatic.
You have the flexibility to create studies, trade guards, complex strategies – in fact, a huge range of defensive and offensive 'trading plays' – all by pointing and clicking. Moreover, IQ-Trader offers backtesting and optimisation that are unequalled in speed, functionality and ease of use. Seamless automation is guaranteed.
You can create individual studies and layouts using indicators, filters and drawing tools, and you can drag and drop information onto charts. You research, configure and then build your trades step by step. The result is precise control over your trading environment.
As for trading styles, you have discretionary trading, scalping, fully automated trading, real-time monitoring, and database screening.
- Instantly modify orders and assign a pre-defined Tactic with a single click:
- Turn a static stop into a trailing stop
- Secure your profit at break even
- Move an entry order one tick ahead of the market
- Drag-and-drop trading window for pricing, order entry and cancellation
- Position and P&L display in quotes window
- Tabbed working order/completed order display
- Ladder-style depth of market order entry including volume at price display and market weight indicators
- Bracket orders to automate exit and stop loss
- Open positions are s saved by the IQ TradeGuard
Multiple Time Frames
- View multiple time frames in one chart
- Trade and modify orders in every time frame
- Streaming prices
- Depth of Market
- One-click trading
- Order display and volume histograms
- Cross-product and cross-market spreading with any number of legs
- Active quoting of one or more legs in the market
- Enables spread of spreads
- Charting of spreads with historical and intra-day views
- Create trading signals on spreads for automated trading
- Position management and brackets on spreads